EXCELLENCE IN INNOVATION
You are working on innovative projects, especially in the field of medical technology, and are looking for support and advice in structured implementation? Then you are right with us!
Whether start-up, scaleup, medium-sized business or multinational, there are often opportunities to optimize product development and innovation processes in various places. This leads to improvement in project speed and a reduction in entrepreneurial risk. In addition to pure advice, we also offer concrete hands-on support in your company, team coaching and training.
What we Offer
Innovation Management and Strategy Development
- Support and cooperation in the structured implementation of product development, idea management, planning and project management.
- Development of innovation strategies, competitor analyses, patent strategies and supplier chains.
Process Optimization and Coaching
- Process analysis and process development for innovation management, product development, idea management, value proposition definition, certification, and market introduction.
- Coaching and organizational development for the implementation of the processes through team building, personal coaching, mentoring and resource planning.
Business Development and Financial Planning
- Analysis and support in planning business development and creating business plans.
- Help with financial planning, investor search and negotiation, pitch preparation and finding and applying for grants.
- Definition and explanation of quality management for the development of medical devices.
- Support in product documentation regarding EU-MDR and FDA and Analysis of regulatory and clinical strategies for market introduction.
We provide customized consulting and support for innovation management in medical technology, product development, process definition and process optimization for the MedTech industry, startups, scaleups and medium-sized companies. Our expertise includes expertise in quality management and supplier strategy all the way to team coaching and training.
Are you a startup and
looking for structure?
Do you recognize this? The idea is brilliant, the team is ready, the first steps towards the prototype have been taken and contacts with investors are being made? And yet it is somehow not clear what the exact next steps should be – especially if your product is in the MedTech field: How to get to the first product? What kind of quality management is needed? How do you get to the regulatory requirements? What steps and planning are necessary for product development? Which patent strategy is right?
If these or similar questions also concern you with your startup, we should make an appointment and talk!